“When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single
bit of talent left and say,
“I used EVERYTHING you gave me”
1. I’m first and foremost a child of God. Without him I am nothing and my life means nothing. I’ve learned that we would not have peace amongst the chaos without him.
2. I’m a wife to an amazing man. We found each other at the age of 16 and have been riding this blessed life together ever since.
3. I’m also a mother of two unbelievably adorable little boys. I knew from the time I held a baby for the first time that one of my callings was to be a mother in every sense of the word. I can’t express the joy they bring me every day. We’ve been truly blessed with two little Prince Charmings.
4. I’m also a photographer. It’s been a passion of mine since I can remember. At one point I wanted to travel the world photographing for National Geographic until I met my husband. Photography is my way of capturing every day moments to keep forever. I understand how important lifes moments are because they are gone in an instant and I want to remember every single one of them.
5. I’m an All American Girl at heart. As much as I love traveling, learning about other cultures and learning about the world, I’m a homebody deep down. I love my country, my home, my family and everything this place has to offer. I hope to see the world but at the end of the day and the end of my life I want to be right here sitting on my front porch with my husband and my family watching the sun go down over the mountains and the fields.
6. I am a coffee addict and proud of it. I honestly don’t even know if the caffeine does anything for me, but I LOVE the smell, the taste and the atmosphere a small town coffee shop has to offer. And I’m not talking about the fancy mixed coffee drinks most people like, I’m a solid brewed coffee drinker no cream or sugar needed!
7. I’m also an eternal optimist (probably to a fault), writer, friend, counselor, listener and food groupie. I love the simplicity that life can be and I intend to live it to the fullest.
I’m an open book and that’s what blogging and writing allows me to do, to share my life with others, in the hopes that one post, one comment, one word migh help bring happiness, joy, comfort, or just a good laugh to someone else.